Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Frequently Harassed Questions

Today, I will be addressing a few questions that people always seem to ask me upon visiting my site. If you would like to have your question answered, just leave a comment below or email me.  

Q. Why is it named QWERTY?

A. That's my nickname. I got it a few years back, due to my fast typing speeds.

-

Q.  Why is it ".co.nr"? Why not ".com" or ".net"?

A. Because, I don't feel like paying for a new domain. Plus, the ones I want are already taken. Free up QWERTY.net, and maybe I'll think about it.

-

Q. Your site sucks! There's nothing to do!

A. That wasn't a question, but I'll answer it nonetheless. You see those nice looking pictures? Click one of them.

-

Q. Can you help me hack somebody?

A. No.

-

Q. Why not?

A. NO.


-


Q. Can you help me with something else that involves computers?

A. Happily.

-

Q. How do I torrent music?

A. Click here, then here.

-

Q. Why is there never anybody in the IRC channel?

A. Go tell people about it, then there will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment